Resources for Current Families
Click here for Smart Tuition frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Keep Up with Happenings- Follow Us on Social Media!
Other Electronic School Communication Channels
Constant Contact Emails
It is very important to us that we effectively communicate to School families. Among other relevant topics, Mr. Webber's weekly Head Lines are an important element of this effort. All School families are added to our email distribution list upon enrollment, but if individuals Unsubscribe to emails from the School, we are NOT able to add them back. If you have Unsubscribed, but wish to be added back to the email list, please contact the School office directly for instructions.
In an effort to reach our School families with very timely, non-emergency, information and reminders, the School has also enlisted the Remind texting service. Invitations to join this text list are sent by the School office upon enrollment.
***If you are not receiving School related emails or texts, please contact Vickie Johnson in the office at <email@example.com>.***
As we state in our philosophy, the School places great emphasis on the creation of a safe, family environment. To reinforce this, there are a few guidelines in place:
1) Aside from drop-off and pick-up, all visitors must first sign in and out of the School office and wear a visitor's badge when on campus.
2) If you are bringing your child late, or checking your child(ren) out early, please sign them in/out in the School office.
3) Classroom hall doors will be locked after morning drop-off. Please use the School office entry doors and sign in or out as needed.
4) If you will be driving other students or volunteering more than six hours in the classrooms, please click here for the Requirements for Volunteers & Drivers.
5) The School has enlisted the service of OneCallNow as the urgent message system. If you have any questions about this system, please see the link below or contact Vickie Johnson in the School office. Families are automatically registered, but a few steps to assure message delivery are needed:
- Please add this email to your address book on your computer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive notifications by text, please opt-in by texting the word "Alert" by cell phone to OneCallNow's number: 22300.